1. The client is allowed to have free revisions.
2. No free revisions will be done for clients’ orders if the company receives a revision request 10 days after the client obtains the finished order.
3. A client will be allowed free revisions only if the original order has not been altered.
4. If after the client’s order has gone through three revisions he is still dissatisfied with the result, his request for a revision by another writer can be acceded to.
5. A client must allow for two revisions after which if he states his dissatisfaction, he is well within his rights to initiate a legal dispute which will be seen as valid.
6. All orders take a minimum of 12 hours to revise, whether urgent or ordinary.
7. The fact that a product was late in reaching a client is no grounds for claiming a refund.
8. If a client disputes the fee paid or the order amount, revisions will not be done for his order.