We believe in offering our clients excellently researched and crafted academic papers within the given timeline. Though this happens seamlessly, yet there are times when clients are dissatisfied with the quality of our products. To be fair to them, we have set up a Refund Policy whose details are outlined below:
A. Our clients can obtain a refund in these circumstances:
1. The order is not delivered on the date agreed upon without the client’s prior permission or without mutually setting a revised date.
2. The text of the paper is plagiarized.
3. The writer has not obeyed the client’s instructions and, though the client requests it, he does not revise the paper to the latter’s satisfaction.
The client is allowed a refund within five days after delivery. Once a request is put through our Quality Control Team and they verify it and find the claim to be legitimate, the refund will be carried out within the next 10 working days. This team’s decision is final and no dispute will be entertained. Before the client receives the refund, a 10% processing fee will be deducted.
B. A partial refund will be made to our clients in the following circumstances:
1. If a claim for a refund is made within 12 hours of placing the order, 20% will be deducted from the fee paid.
2. If a claim for a refund is made within 24 hours of placing the order, 50% will be deducted from the fee paid.
3. If a claim for a refund is made within 36 hours of placing the order, 75% will be deducted from the fee paid.
4. if a refund is claimed for after the first 48 hours of placing the order, it will not be given.