Each time a visitor enters our website, text files are stored on his computer. These files are called cookies. These files adapt themselves to a visitor’s needs, thus enriching his user experience when accessing the website. By remaining logged in to our site for indefinite periods, cookies enable our customers to use our website optimally.
Customers are free to manage or delete their cookies from their computers, if they do not want us to collect and send out cookies from the customer’s computer. However, by disabling them you may not be able to view our site as easily as before.
We use these cookies:
Session cookies: These are temporary files that remain stored on your computer till you close your browser. They help you recall your visit on the earlier page.
Persistent cookies: These cookies stay longer with you, in fact even after your browser is closed.
1. To bear in mind that we are making an online purchase
2. To bear in mind that a visitor has entered our website.
3. To track whether a visitor to our site has used our online plagiarism checker.
For better user experience, our cookies:
1. Offer visitors support and advice on our live chat service.
2. Track your activity using Google Analytics.
Operating cookies: Once our cookies are disabled on your computer, we don’t assure you of the best functioning of our website. If you insist on blocking or restricting cookies, please use your settings for this.